Suggest remedy for severe headache and pressure in head
Take supportive medication or get sinus imaging done.
Thank you for your query.
1. By definition, a sinusitis that lasts for more than ten days or recurs, is likely to be a bacterial sinusitis.
2. It is not clear if you have also taken anti allergic medications and decongestants. If not, these supportive medications along with steam inhalation should be taken.
3. If there is still no relief, a Sinus X-ray, or preferably a plain Sinus CT will settle the diagnosis.
4. If the infection was not resistant, then after two courses of antibiotics, there should be no infection, only blocked sinuses and secretions. A nasal endoscopy and nasal swabs should be helpful.
5. Extreme allergies would present with more allergic symptoms such as sneezing, nasal discharge, congestion, eye symptoms and less of fever and pain.
I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any more questions I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe headache with fever suggest treatment
- What is the remedy for severe headache and vomiting
- Severe headache back of head
- Severe headache cold cough remedy
- Severe headache front of head
- Severe headache joint pain remedy
- Any suggestion for severe headache
- Severe headache head bath
- Suggest treatment for severe headache
- What is the remedy for severe headache