Suggest remedy for severe body itching
Please give additional information.
Thanks for your query.
Noted your history of itching at the areas as you have mentioned, seemingly bumps, taken Benedryl only and rest.
As per the information you have provided, this looks to be an allergy also called urticaria.
Please tell me a few more details so that I can assist you the most:
- Since when have you got this problem?
- How has Benedryl helped?
- Can you relate this to some reasons like: eating a specific thing or drinking a particular beverage; exposure to dust, pollen, fumes, molds or mildews that started this. Any other thing that you have noticed that instigated or enhanced this problem?
- Is this for the first time or you had it before too?
- Any other relevant point that you would like to share.
IF benedryl is not sufficient to control you may need additional treatment.
I hope this answers your query and please give feedback so that we can discuss further.
Need further treatment.
Thanks for your feedback.
Since Benedryl is helping you for a short duration of time, this indicates the need for oral steroid in a short course to have symptoms abated.
Feeling short of breath in the morning may be due to the same allergic reaction.
I would advise you to consult your Doctor as the oral steroids need a valid prescription. And he also examines you vitals and ask for the tests and gives a reference for a Dermatologist if He thinks so.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest medication for severe allergies on body
- Severe itching with reddish spots on the body reason
- Rashes on body itching took zyrtec remedy
- Smokeless tobacco causing severe body itching
- Severe itching on whole body rabies
- Severe fatigue and body aches
- Severe headache and then body shaking
- Suggest treatment for body itching due to dryness in witer
- Severe itching all over body
- Itches on body