Suggest remedy for painful urination
Chronic prostatitis or UTI are possibilities.
Hello xxxxxxxxxxxx and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist,i feel your symptoms are suggestive of chronic Prostatitis.
A recurrent urinary infection is the other possibility.
You should get examined by an Urologist and get the following tests done.:
1. urine routine and culture.
2. blood routine,sugar,repeat creatinine,and PSA.
3. ultrasound scan of abdomen and TRUS(trans rectal ultrasound scan).
According to the reports, the Urologist can get a good idea of your problem and advise you properly.
Drink 8-10 glasses liquids daily.
You can start an alkaliser syrup, twice daily.
Many find good relief taking it (alkaliser) in lime juice.
You're welcome to send a copy of reports here,along with other medication being taken, if any,for an expert opinion.
Wish you good health.
No particular reason for it.
Hi again. XXXXXXX there need not be any particular cause for chronic prostatitis.
It's common in many diabetics and people in your age group.
There're no particular sexual habits or other lifestyles, as a cause for it.
If you've had sex with multiple partners, do carry out STD panel tests, which are,
VDRL,HbSAg AND HIV.
Drinking adequate fluids daily is important.
Wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain urinating unable urinate
- Pain urinating after holding on urine
- Frequent urination pain and colourless urine
- Painful urination blood in urine
- Painful urination cloudy urine
- Penis pain when urinating remedy
- Burning pain while urinating presence of blood remedy
- Bright orange urine with painful urination
- Blood urine painful urination back
- Suggest treatments for pain during urination