Suggest remedy for heaviness in eyes and morning sickness
You need evaluation regarding treatment of high blood pressure.
Welcome to Health care magic
I reviewed your history.
The common causes for feeling heaviness and balancing problem are elevated intraocular pressure, increased blood pressure, diseases affecting the inner ear and central nervous system.
The stent surgery in the eye is called as gluacoma implant done for control of increased intraocular pressure. Since the intraocular pressure is 14 this is normal and no need to worry about this.
Since the MRI of brain is normal this will rule out neurological problems affecting the central nervous system.
Hence we need to rule out blood pressure as a cause for your problems. Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for evaluation and treatment of blood pressure
Hope I have answered your question and the information is helpful to you.
Do write back to me for further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cyst on ovary and morning sickness
- Have morning sickness night sweats on implanon suggest
- Nuvaring morning sickness
- Morning sickness remedies
- Morning sickness 4 dpo
- Morning sickness and brown discharge
- Depo provera and morning sickness
- Morning sickness lump in throat
- Sternum pain morning sickness
- Suggest treatment for morning sickness
- History of cataract. Diagnosed with ocular rosecea. Eyes are bloodshot,...
- Inner side of left side is swollen. Having headache and feeling sick....
- Have blurred vision. Got blood in stool. Anything serious?
- Suffering from chronic anxiety and BP is high. Should I be worried about...
- Fell down, got some damage in retina. Having diarrhoea, sore neck. Can I...
- Diagnosed with keratoconous and advised for a corneal transplant...
- Diabetic. Eyes are blurry. Seeing things one on another. What to do?
- Child's eyes are not conjugated and looking at things normally. Is it...
- White sticky liquid comes out from the corner of eyes. What kind of...
- Seeing a spot which moves with eye movements. What could this be?