What surgical options exist for severe autophony in the ear?
Welcome to health care Magic and thanks for putting up the query
The most common cause for autonomy is patulous eustachian tube. The other reasons can be ear wax or middle ear disease.
You should get a impedance audiometry done and eustachian tube function test done to rule out any eustachian tube dysfunction.
As you have already visited ENT SPECIALIST, it is unlikely to be ear wax.
Please send me the audiometry report based on which you have been advised hearing aids.
Follow up with the required information so that I can suggest you better.
Any further questions are always welcome.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the medication for severe ear ache
- Severe ear pain in adults
- What causes severe itching in ears with smelly discharge
- Severe ear infection in adults
- What affect by ears clog ears wax
- What causes severe ear pain
- Causes of severe ear pain
- Has ear discharge and ear pain what to do
- What is the treatment for severe ear pain
- What causes severe ear ache