Suggest remedy for difficulty breathing, stuffy nose and plugged ears
Hello and thanks for the query.
It sounds like you have some inflammation in the nasal and sinus passageways.
I would suggest you obtain an over the counter nasal steroid spray - Flonase or Nasonex are two name brands of this product which helps to alleviate inflammation and swelling.
If you use one of these nasal sprays as directed I am confident that within a few days you should see some improvement of your symptoms.
If your symptoms fail to improve then you might benefit from a consult with your primary care physician for further recommendations.
Thanks again for the query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Difficulty breathing while sleeping running nose acidity gas suggested tests
- Viral gastroenteritis difficulty breathing
- Stuffy nose difficulty breathing
- Has difficulty breathing after eating suggest
- Heartburn difficulty breathing burps suggestions
- Difficulty breathing and feeling weak
- Fluttering in chest difficulty breathing
- Wheezing difficulty breathing through nose dust allergy remedy for symptoms
- Difficulty breathing shortness of breath
- Oxyelite pro difficulty breathing