Palpitations. Normal ECG, Echo, TSH. Difficulty breathing deeply, abdominal discomfort. Any thoughts?

Hi, I am 23 years old student, weight 43kg, high 154sm. Since i went to college(3 years), i felt some palpitations, first after some activity, and then for no reason, even when i was just sitting. Last years i made some tests, ECG showed normal rhythm, but 125bpm, and the echo and TSH were normal. Sometimes, if I have some worries or sth, i feel like i can not fill myself with air, like sth stops me in taking a deep breath, so i think anxiety cause that all, but it's not normal for me that my heart rate is never below 100bpm. Also, i can feel the beating in abdominal aorta, and with my 43kg it's not difficult to notice it without touching. Just 10 minutes ago i had one of those episodes (mentioning that these 2 days i am i little tired), so i checked the blood presure, it was 130/80, which i think is another problem.
Any thoughts? Last year the doctor said it's all about emotions, but i can't stop to think about that, especially when i feel like today, like my heart is gonna fly away.
Mon, 15 Jul 2013