Suggest remedy for blisters on skin
Keep it moist and clean, it will heal gradually
Hi! Welcome to health care magic!
As long as healing is infection free, with no fever or local inflamation or tenderness around the site, it means no warning sign exist and is well on course. Share the pic of possible to get a better guidance. Meanwhile keep it clean and moist with emolients like liquid paraffin and petroleum jelly or vaseline with or without polymycin for better healing. Of any discharge or pustules appears over it with collection of fluid inside consult your doctor to recommend you antibiotics. I normally suggest gram positive bacteria cover with augmentin or cephalosporins. Anti inflammatory drugs like acetaminophen or ibuprofen will help with the symptoms too.
Hope it has answered your question. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Regards.
Keep applying emolients and topical antibiotics
Sorry for catching up a little late.
Thanks for sharing more details. These are good signs that there is no fever or discharge and seems like healing is well on course, but the blister formation may be followed by clear skin formation once it settles down. You can keep it moist with emollients and topical antibiotics and it will heal with least risk of infection.
Hoping you a speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Home remedy for blisters on penis
- What is the remedy for blisters
- Suggest the remedy for blisters on gums
- Hand skin peeling and blister
- Suggest treatment for mouth blisters
- Blister inside ear remedy
- Getting blister on gums and blister pops suggest
- Suggest treatment for blisters on ear
- Fever blisters sore throat suggestions to remove blisters
- Have blister in mouth and tongue suggest home remedies
- Suggest treatment for UTI post urinary catheterization?
- Suggest treatment for cough during consumption while treating bulbar palsy
- What causes burning feeling in underarm with painful tiny bumps?
- Suggest treatment for pain in shoulders, upper arm and back
- What causes irregular heart beat on exertion in a person post cardiac...
- Suggest treatment for bleeding from gums
- Suggest treatment for the pain associated with post-herpetic neuralgia
- What does persistent nasal bleeding indicate?
- What causes Raynaud's phenomenon?
- What causes chronic heaviness under left rib cage and shortness of breath?