Suggest effective methods to quit smoking
Hello.Delighted to be able to help.
Bupropion is one of the most effective methods to quit smoking.
During the first week, the person continues to smoke and taking 150 mg per day.
From the second week the patient stops smoking and increases the dose: 150 mg
twice a day.The minimum time recommended for to be effective the treatment are 8 weeks. Bupropion use required prescription and medical control:during the first days are usual adverse effects as nervousness or insomnia;sometimes is needed combine Bupropion with a anxiolytic as Lorazepam or Alprazolam.
Please consult your doctor for a prescription.
I Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.If you do not have any clarifications, please don’t forget to evaluate my answer.I wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest tips to quit smoking
- Quit smoking body effects
- Suggest a suitable way to quit smoking
- Physiological effects of quitting smoking
- Psychological effects of quitting smoking
- Bodily effects of quitting smoking
- What is the effects of quitting smoking
- Suggest ways to quit smoking
- Any suggestions to help quit smoking
- Effects after quitting smoking
- Why is beta blocker discontnued when suffering from portal hypertention?
- Suggest treatment to cure fecal Incontinence linked to inflammatory...
- What does "positive LP with oligoclonal banding and albumin in csf" mean?
- Is emergen-c suggestible to treat renal cancer?
- Sugegst treatment for depression and ptsd
- How is the diagnosis of bipolar disorder established?
- What causes vomiting, water stools and dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for myasthenia gravis
- What causes swollen tonsil with a couple of tiny white spots on it?
- Can Brintellix cause severe stomach pain?