What is Lorazepam?
Lorazepam (trademarked as Ativan or Orfidal) is a high-potency Benzodiazepine drug often used to treat anxiety disorders.
Questions and answers on "Lorazepam"
Health resources related to Lorazepam
- Lorazepam 1mg side effects
- Pain at base skull ct negative on lorazepam suggestion
- Difference between lorazepam and alprazolam
- Lorazepam and tattoos
- Taking two pill of lorazepam and anti-depressant what to do
- Can lorazepam cause excessive sleep and memory lapses
- Had lorazepam went parasailing experienced disorientation what is wrong
- Lorazepam swollen glands
- Alprazolam vs lorazepam
- Lorazepam taken as needed