Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Suffer from premature ejeculation and erectile dynsfunction. Waht can be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1973
Answered : 702 Questions
hello doctor
iam 22 year old
iam suffer from
premature ejeculation and erectile dynsfunction.
iam masturbate at the age of 15
mera ejeculation 20 seconds mein hi ho jaata hai
penis hard nahi ho paata hai.

what can i do
Posted Sun, 16 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. S. Jegadeesan 4 hours later
You are 22 yrs young adult male. Just like anybody you have masturbated from the age of 15. You think your erectile problem and premature ejaculation is due to masturbation. I think you have been misguided by some advertisement or by some body.
I assume that lack of understanding about sex is the reason for your problems. Forget the opinion that your problems are due to masturbation. Consider that masturbation is just like overflow of water from the storage tank. Once the water is full, it has to overflow. How did you know that you have premature ejaculation (PME) and erectile Dysfunction(ED) by masturbation or you had a sex with a woman?
PME is closely linked with ED. Some people in order to avoid PME, they may divert their mind from sex which may lead to ED.
Males are easily aroused and quickly emit. This is entirely reverse for women.
Arousal of women and emission (urethral discharge), is more important in sex.
Arousal and supposed to be emission for women are outside the vagina (clitoris) and not by intercourse (which is only further pleasure for them). This explained to you, to understand how to prevent PME and ED.
First, avoid sex or masturbation when you are in tension, worry, tired, after a long travel, and the situation is not suitable for sex.
Sex is an art. Both the partners should be hygienic. As told you earlier arouse her fully until she gets her orgasm. Then you start your part with her co-operation.
While doing sex don't be in hurry to get erect, you will automatically aroused. Once aroused do the performance slowly (thinking that as an art). You will not have PME.
Talking about the link between ANXIETY. Anxiety leads to DEPRESSION. Depression leads to PME and ED. This is the cause for majority PME and ED.
If you feel that you have anxiety or worry about PME and Ed, take drugs like Clonazepam or fluoxetine prior to sex after consulting your DR.

With best wishes
Dr. S. Jegadeesan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suffer from premature ejeculation and erectile dynsfunction. Waht can be done? 10 hours later
what kind of medicine you prefer to me?
Answered by Dr. S. Jegadeesan 5 hours later

If you are a old man with diabetes, hypertension or ischemic heart disease with actual sexual disability it is easy to answer.

For you (considering your age) it is not like Tab. Paracetamol - take it for fever. I can’t just say take Tab Viagra, because Viagra is not for your age.

An analysis or self assessment is needed, which you have to explain me in detail.
1) So far did you have sex with ladies and how was your sexual performance at that time and what problem you faced.
2) Do you have an early morning erection, if so how is the erection
3) On your routine work do you get aroused (erected) on seeing some beautiful sexy girls or watching movies.
4) How is your erection while doing masturbation in relaxed mood with a good aphrodisiac movies, picture or imaginations.

Answer these questions. We will have further discussion.

Best wishes,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suffer from premature ejeculation and erectile dynsfunction. Waht can be done? 19 hours later
sir my penis is not hard when start lovemaking
it so soft
when i start sex ejeculate in 20seconds
at last week when i use climax spray erection timing is 20 minutes
my penis is so sensitive what can i do
mymarried life is in danger
Answered by Dr. S. Jegadeesan 33 minutes later
Thanks for your followup question,

Please go through my last answer, out of that 4 questions you have answered only the first one. I presume that you tried sex with a girl partner and noticed your sex problem. Wait. Think and understand, then try to answer ALL my remaining questions also. Then only we (especially you) can come to a conclusion and try a possible way of solution.This answer shows your tension and hurried way of expression without understanding.
Best wishes for success
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor