Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Stopped taking anavar 60mg. Wanted to start post cycle therapy. What dosage of HCG and Clomid should i take?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
I was taking Anavar about 60mg a day stacked with winstrol about 100mg a day and have been off both for about two weeks. I wanted to start my post cycle therapy right away after i was done but couldnt get my hands on the clomid and HCG that i ordered and am still waiting for it im just wonering when i get it is it too late to start post cycle therapy now? And if not what dosage of HCG and Clomid should i take?
Posted Mon, 13 Aug 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later

Thanks for your query.

Both Anavar (Oxandrolone) and Winstrol (Stanozolol) are anabolic steroids usually used for body building.

The Clomid in males used for Hypotestosterone condition.

I would like to know the indication for the above drugs and the some details about the condition you have .These details help me in understanding the condition better and advice you specifically.

Anticipating your response,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Stopped taking anavar 60mg. Wanted to start post cycle therapy. What dosage of HCG and Clomid should i take? 16 minutes later
I was taking them to cut fat and build muscle
And the HCG and Clomid are for post cycle therapy following the two cycles of steroids I was just taking to help build up my natural testosterone again
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 minutes later

Thanks for the information.

As in females , males do not have any cyclic pattern in the production, function and metabolism of the androgenic hormones.Taking the above medication off the scheduled time will not harm.

A lag period of 10 to 12 days is acceptable in starting the HCG and Clomid.Do not alter the dosage of the drugs no matter when you start on.The dosage prescribed to you would be formulated based on specific details.

If the time has crossed more than 1 days then you may have to visit your treating doctor who can advice on how to proceed.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish ou good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor