Suggest treatment for testicular pain while on Montek LC tablets
I am taking Montek Lc tablet daily and daily am riding bike around 1 hour some times I am feeling bit pain in my testicle past 3 months we are trying for baby last month she had a siphoned tablet for 5 days but we had sex after 12 th day only and she has 25 days cycle of period my evacuation was OK
How to increase speed count and how to make her pergnant
Not a sperm count it sperm count sorry
Montek Lc only I am taking 1/4 of a tablet I am addicted to it
Stress reduction is very important. Try to be spontaneous.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query. It seems that your wife had received clomifene citrate for 5 days in her last cycle. Clomifene is an ovulation inducer but there are other things to be considered prior to that. Let me put the points one by one:
* Get your semen analysis done and share the reports. I will guide you accordingly.
* Taking zinc and folic acid supplements have proven to help in increasing both the sperm count and motility. You may take Cobadex CZS tablet and Folvite 5 mg tablet each once daily for the next 3-6 months.
* Merely sex on 12th day is not enough. You need to have unprotected sex every alternate day starting from the 10th day of the cycle and continue till at least the 18th day of the cycle.
* Do not unnecessarily continue taking Montek LC. I would insist you to stop it. 1/4th tablet is no good anyway. All it does is to give you peace of mind.
I would await your response about the semen analysis.
and kindly provide the supplement for zinc, kindly provide me the food menu to increase it, daily i am taking tender coconet. is this good.
You may use suspensory bandage/T bandage to keep your testes cool.
Thanks for writing back.
It is good to know that you have started taking the medicines and also have sent for a semen analysis.
Tender coconut is good for overall health but that is nothing specific. A regular wholesome diet should suffice. Nothing specific. However, if you still insist on a diet plan let me know and I will send you a diet plan. But I think a regular wholesome meal should be enough. I do not suppose that diet would make a difference.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is treatment for testicular pain
- Testicular pain while bending
- Testicular pain while urinating
- Treatment and cure for chronic testicular pain
- Indication for montek lc tablets
- Montek lc tablets combination
- Treatment of testicular pain in pranayam
- Treatment and cure for Testicular pain
- Montek lc tablets manufactured by
- Testicular pain ayurvedic treatment