Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Phimosis, topical steroid, circumcision, specialist recommendation

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1996
Answered : 988 Questions
Dear Doctor, I m working in IT company, male, age is 28. I got married 1 year back. We are planning for a baby just now. Duirng sex with my partner i feel very difficult to insert my penis in to female sex organ. I guess it might be one of the reason is outer part of my penis is covered with skin and my penis are not stronger for a long time. i feel, that is why i feel difficult to have sex with my partner. I just want have a breif discussion with doctor, suggest me any doctor who is expert in dealing this kind of problem. I feel really bad and i want to have solution for my serious issues. Can you please suggest me any medicines with dosage which are available in Chennai medical shops as I m staying in India , Chennai.
Sat, 6 Oct 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 2 hours later

Thankyou for the query,

One of the problem XXXXXXX you are having is called "PHIMOSIS" ,which means that there is difficulty in retracting the fore-skin of penis or prepuce.This condition can either be from infancy(childhood) or may be acquired .If it is from childhood then it is usually physiological (no specific cause).If it is acquired then it is called pathological .This could be either due to wrong way of masturbation or due to any inflammatory condition of penis like recurrent fungal infection or a condition called BALANITIS XEROTICA OBLITERANS(BXO).In BXO one can see a bluish white discoloration over the tip of penis and foreskin.It can cause constriction of the fore-skin to lead to difficulty in retraction .

Treatment of such a condition would either be a topical steroid cream like HHSONE CREAM ,but this would take long time to show the response .Along with this you can try retracting your foreskin in regular basis. A better option would be to go for the surgery called CIRCUMCISION,in which the fore skin is removed by surgery.For this you would require to see a surgeon in chennai.You can visit any good hospital and consult a surgeon .You can also show this to a dermatologist who would rule out any possibility of BXO or a fungal infection.

I feel this would be one reason for not able to penetrate your partner.But if there is any problem in erection then kindly let me know .There are various reasons for not been able to have a proper erection .It can either be psychological reasons or pathological .Kindly let us know if you are diabetic .Also about your working schedules,stress level ,relationship with your wife etc. We can further discuss on the same.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries’.

Dr.Bharat chawda
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Child Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor