Noticed vaginal discharge, having painful aches in leg and frequent stomach aches. What could be the reason for greenish discharge?
Oh, of note, I asked her about her wiping habit and she did not know she should be wiping front to back.
Would like to clarify that the discharge definitely looks greenish.
Thanks for the query.
The possible causes for her discharge are :
- Vaginal infection. This can be due to improper personal hygiene, sharing the rest rooms etc.
-Worm infestation, constipation etc can lead to increased vaginal discharge.
-Accidentally keeping foreign bodies inside etc.
So better to consult gynecologist once and let her examine the child.
After examination, if needed go for vaginal swab culture and sensitivity.
By this the possible causative organism can be identified and treated.
If constipation is there that can be treated by using laxatives and worm infestation needs antihelmenthic drugs.
Let her make a habit of taking bath and changing inner wear twice a day.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dull tummy ache watery vaginal discharge
- Vaginal discharge lower back ache
- Stomach ache brown vaginal discharge and constapation
- Extended stomach pain and excess vaginal discharge
- Vaginal discharge and leg cramps
- Vaginal discharge with rash on legs
- What could be the reason for vaginal discharge and cramping
- Left leg pain and vaginal discharge
- Pains in stomach and redorange vaginal discharge
- Low back ache vaginal discharge
- EMG report enclosed. Feeling warm hands & face, hematuria, stiffness,...
- Irritable sensation on the tongue. Poor perception of smell and taste....
- Took Ipill a while after period. How long will the affect last? Will it...
- What is the meaning of high eosinophil levels?
- Use multivitamins when stressed and depressed. Why is my face red and...
- Periods not stopping, light flow, cramping, losing weight, tests normal....
- Infrequent Stomach pain, nausea. Had Appendicitis inflammation. Are they...
- Can pomegranate be taken during pregnancy?
- Low platelet count due to Epstein-Barr viral infection. Swollen lymph...
- Egg ruptured, missed period. Taking Krimson35, asked to stop this....