Is pregnancy possible despite taking Plan-B?
on day 15 and 16 of active pills, had unprotected sex. freaked about and the morning of day 18, got plan b. I have 2 more active pills left. I had back pain and stomach pain during the night.
does this look like being pregnant? or was i fine without plan b?
you are safe
Thanks for the query to HCM,
There was actually no need for plan-b at all as you were already 16 pills through and you were well protected considering ovulation would not have occurred. The back pain and stomach pain can be due to PMS symptoms where high dose progesterone of ipill would have caused the withdrawal symptoms.
You may wait for few days and your withdrawal shall start.
You are pregnancy safe.
Yes bacterium does decreases the efficiency of bc if used for more than 5 days but as you used protection the first time , so chances are anyhow less.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is plan b effective to prevent pregnancy
- Plan b and bleeding pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible while on plan b pill
- Plan b and loestrin and pregnancy tests
- Signs of pregnancy after taking plan b
- Taking plan b twice
- After taking plan b
- When to take plan b
- Plan b affect future pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible after taking plan b post sex