Is it safe to have Cyklokapron for haematoma during pregnancy?
Stopping bleeding is better
Congratulations on pregnancy.
If there is no bleeding as of now, no need to start in cyklokapron. It helps when bleeding exists.
You can take estrogen and progestogen medicines which will help.
It is better prognosis if there is no bleeding. Stopping it is better.
Let me know if you have any queries.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Thank you for your assistance.
Doubling is not significant
Doubling is not significant and not accurate after about 6 weeks and hence doubling is not a criteria especially after seeing heart beat of the baby. I suggest you dont worry about doubling beta hCG and follow up only with ultrasound scans.
Let me know if you have anymore doubts.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
I just had an 8 week scan today and the baby has grown to 1.3cm. I was reading online that it should be 1.6cm by 8 weeks. Also, the heart rate was still 140-150bpm (it was 140 last week at 7 weeks). Is this a little slow or is it okay? And is my baby's size okay?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?