Is it possible to ovulate while on Primolut N?
very low chances of conception
Hello mam I understand your anxiety.
Primolut N is not a contraceptive though so you can ovulate and conceive but usually endometrium is not in a good state so chances of conception and healthy pregnancy are low.
Its better that you take it lightly and wait for your periods to normalize.
Once everything is alright then do regular intercourse on alternate days from day 10 -18 of your periods as there are good chances of conception in that period of time.
metformin will improve the egg quality
Metformin intake will help you to conceive better by improving the quality of egg and also normalize the hormonal mileau of your body.
Don't worry and just wait for your periods to resume in normal manner.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Primolut n while on duromine
- Spotting while on primolut n
- Does primolut n inhibit ovulation
- Will i ovulate while taking primolut n
- Ovulation in using primolut n
- Does primolut n aid ovulation
- Conceive while on primolut
- Primolut n and ovulation
- Does primolut prevent ovulation
- Pregnant while on primolut nor