Is drinking coffee advisable when trying to get pregnant?

Excellent
Question
And from today til i do the repeat beta hcg can i have coffee and how many cups per day? Assuming that i might be pregnant
Posted Sat, 23 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Decrease the coffee intake.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The delay in periods is a normal finding after starting with the birth control patch. If the second test also is negative then pregnancy is ruled out. Taking Duphaston after that will not affect your future pregnancy. The fertility is reversible after you stop using the contraception.
In case you are pregnant then you should decrease your coffee intake to less than 2-3 cups a day.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal