Is pregnancy possible even if the urine pregnancy test shows negative result?

Question
Hello doctor! I had my periods on October 15 and after that me and my boyfriend had sex on nov 11 using protection and while removing it the condom has stuck inside! Usually I get irregular periods but from 4 months I’m getting regularly. Now i didn’t get my periods till now. I’m getting very tensed about this, will I be pregnant?? I’ve tested with the test meter for 4 times and it shows negative. So I’ve consulted my family doctor and said I didn’t get my periods he prescribed Primolut N, I’ve starting taking pill from dec 6 to dec 8( that is till yesterday) for twice a day. Will it be useful? Will I be a pregnant?! Do I have any chance of it! I’m really tensed please help over it.
Usually I get my periods 10-15 days late! But now it has been more than 20 days! That’s why I’m so tensed!!
Thu, 10 May 2018 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Get your blood beta hcg testing.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
As your urine pregnancy test is negative ,the chances of pregnancy are very low in your case.
You should get your blood beta hcg testing to rule out pregnancy ( confirmatory test),than only take primolut N.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.