Is pregnancy possible even if the urine pregnancy test shows negative result?
Usually I get my periods 10-15 days late! But now it has been more than 20 days! That’s why I’m so tensed!!
Get your blood beta hcg testing.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
As your urine pregnancy test is negative ,the chances of pregnancy are very low in your case.
You should get your blood beta hcg testing to rule out pregnancy ( confirmatory test),than only take primolut N.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Negative pregnancy test ketones urine
- Fluoxetine and negative pregnancy test result
- Hcg urine pregnancy test
- Urine pregnancy test accuracy
- Cerazette negative pregnancy test results
- Negative urine pregnancy test
- Frequent urination negative pregnancy test
- Faint negative result on pregnancy test
- Faded negative results in pregnancy test
- Urine and bleach pregnancy test