Can any online doctor tell me about the chances of pregnancy based on my urine hcg report ?

Hi Urine test shows weekly positive & Scan report is no intra uterine gestational sac seen , to correlate with Beta- HCG, Polycystic ovaries , Normal Appearing endometrial cavity . Beta Hcg report as follows Total Cell count - 6100mm3 - Neutrophils 60% Lymphocytes 38 % Eosinophils 02% Monocytes 00 % Basophils 00 % Haemoglobin 11 .6 Rbc Count 3.9 Millions / Ml Packed cell volume 35 % Platelet 2,80,000 mm3 Mcv 89fl Mch 29Pg Mchc 32 % What is the final result ?
Mon, 16 Jan 2012