Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods and abortions. Done hysteroscopy and laparoscopy. Endometrial TB and cornial blocks found. Treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 12673 Questions
hi doctor,im 29 yrs old and gt missed abortions twice ,done hysteroscopy and laproscopy found rt and lt coronial blocks and endometerial tb ,taken medication for that ,after that my periods became it common?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 46 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query.
After proper treatment for endometrial tuberculosis, the irregularity of periods can be persistent due to endometrial fibrosis and scarring. Hormonal disturbances are also a likely cause.
It would be best if you consult your Doctor at this stage to rule out possible hormone imbalance and get the appropriate therapy after thorough evaluation including possible ultrasound scan to see the status of the inner lining of the uterus as well.
Consulting an infertility specialist will be of help.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Irregular periods and abortions. Done hysteroscopy and laparoscopy. Endometrial TB and cornial blocks found. Treatment? 2 hours later
doctor,can i know about the chances of concieving?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
If your cycles become regular and hormonal imbalances are taken care of, then you do have good chances of conceiving and having successful pregnancies. Please do not worry.
You need the right treatment under the guidance of an expert infertility specialist.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor