How to rule out lymphoma?
Hello dear.lymphoma is diagnosed on biopsy
Hello dear. I can understand your concern. Please dont get worried. Actually speaking it is not the fault of doctor or the lab.
Lymphoma is such a malignancy that it can only be diagnosed with certainty on a large tissue specimen and not on fluid.
Similarly lymphoma of the thyroid can not be diagnosed on blood tests as lymphoma cells are not found in the blood. Same is the reason for the cyst fluid.
Do not consider it as a blow as this can happen to anybody in the world.
Lymphoma is a curable illness and effective therapies are available depending upon the type of lymphoma.
Please revert back with the final reports and the treatment plan.
And get the complete treatment.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How big are lymphoma lumps
- How long can live with lymphoma
- What is lymphoma and how can it be treated
- How long before lymphoma is untreatable
- How long does follicular lymphoma take to develop
- How to prevent enlarged lymphomas
- How can lymphoma be ruled out
- How bad is stage 4 lymphoma
- Lymphoma rule out ptb
- How to stay healthy after lymphoma