Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

How to get pregnant when having a history of Fibroid and endometriosis?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3767 Questions
Is there a better way for me to get pregnant? I am 45 never had kids. I have a history of Fibroid, and endometriosis.
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
Brief Answer: IVF ( test tube baby ) Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to healthcare magic. I read your query and understand your concerns. Following is my reply : 1) You need to get hysterolaparoscopy to remove firbroids and endometriosis. 2) Since your age is high you need to get ovarian reserve tested by blood test and ultrasound scan. If its fine you can go ahead with IVF procedure to conceive. 3) If you have low ovarian reserve, you need to get donor egg and get IVF done to conceive. Let me know if you have any more queries. I will be happy to answer. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Infertility Spclst

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor