Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

How to deal with dieases at old age?

Feb 2018
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 1984
Answered : 15859 Questions
Hello, my mother 75years of age , was admitted into the hospital 2 weeks ago with blood in her Urine, she is now told that her Kidney function is 35%, her GFR 53, she has an appointment for an Ultrasound , she also has per existing conditions: Diabetes, sever hypertension , glaucoma , stagnant Myeloma. I am just very worried for her and the What might the Future bring ! What can we do ?????? XXXX
Posted Fri, 21 Mar 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: await ultrasonography report Detailed Answer: Hi. I can understand what you must be feeling right now. Let us wait for the reports of ultrasonography. Aging itself is a problem, complicated by the medical history you provided. I hope all other medical problems of diabetes, hypertension, glaucoma and stagnant myeloma are under control, a difficult combination to treat. You ask What can we/you do :::: Relax , the Doctors must be doing their best to treat Her. You can really give her solace, support mentally, a part of the treatment.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: How to deal with dieases at old age? 21 hours later
Thank you for you reply !XXXX
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: You are most welcome. Detailed Answer: Hi. You are most welcome.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor