What is Glaucoma?
A disease of the eye characterized by increased intraocular pressure, excavation, and atrophy of the optic nerve; produces defects in the field of vision and eventual blindness.
Questions and answers on "Glaucoma"
Health resources related to Glaucoma
- Can god heal my glaucoma
- Whats in my future having pigmentary glaucoma
- Glaucoma nicotine gum
- Is coughing bad for glaucoma
- Is mastrubating not good for glaucoma
- Have pain in left eye and headache no glaucoma remedy
- Types of glaucoma eye drops
- Does stopping medicine for glaucoma cause side effects
- Can glaucoma cause strabismus
- Glaucoma narrow angle macrobid