How long after ovulation can menstrual bleeding be expected?
expected date 11 november, tab BLONG F once a day for 3 months forPMS.
Dr. Purushottam welcomes you to HCM virtual clinic!
Thanks for consulting at my virtual clinic. I have carefully gone through your case, and I think I have understood your concern. I will try to address your medical concerns and would suggest you the best of the available treatment options.
1] You can expect your periods 14 days after ovulation, i.e. on 11 November.
2] For PMS i usually suggest Tab B LONG F once a day for 3 months.
3] If you do not get menses till 12 November, please get morning's first urine tested.
4] Please indulge in a healthy diet and regular exercise regime.
5] Please do not be anxious, you have good chances to conceive with proper treatment.
Wish you great health.
I hope my answer helps you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long is ovulation cycle
- How long does the egg live after ovulation
- Bleeding after intimacy ovulation
- How long after ovulation pimples
- How is ovulation bleeding controlled
- Ovulation without menstrual cycle
- Lower abdominal pain during ovulation decreases as menstrual bleeding tapers off
- Bleeding heavy after ovulation
- Fertigyn ovulate how long after
- How long egg stays after ovulation