How effective in Gynera tablets in abortion?
Gynera does not cause abortion.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Gynera tablets are used for contraception. These do not cause an abortion.
Normally Ru486(mifepristone) is given in combination with misoprostol for medical termination of pregnancy.
-after taking first pill containing mifepristone, the next two tablets containing misoprostol should be taken after 24 hours generally.
-by this bleeding will start usually in 12 hours after the course and pregnancy will terminate within 24 hours.
This drug is to be taken under Medical Supervision as it can cause serious effects as nausea, vomiting, fever, pain and sometimes incomplete abortion can also occur causing the remnants to remain.
Also after taking these drugs a thorough evaluation and USG scan is recommended to check for complete evacuation of products.
Women also experience heavy bleeding after the drug and if uncontrolled it can lead to dizziness and fatigue. Please consider visiting a Gynaecologist for evaluation and then take it under her supervision.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Abortion cannot be done by home remedies.
Thanks for writing again.
Abortion cannot be done by home remedies. You will have to consult a gynecologist for D&C. There is no other short cut that you can do yourself.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How do u take gynaecosid tablet for abortion
- How effective is medical abortion
- Can i take gynera tablets to prevent pregnancy
- Side effects of gynera
- Postinor 2 with gynera tablet
- Mtprost abort pregnancy tablet for how much days
- How many meprate tablet to take get abortion
- How effective serpentina in abortion
- Abortion by tablet
- How many trinessa tablets to abort
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...