Suggest treatment for severe dehydration after an abortion
Yes..she can recovered.
thanks for trusting the health care magic doctors for your health related issues.
dilation and evacuation ( d&c) is the minor procedure.it is usually associated with minor complications like nausea, vomiting, loose motion, fever, loose motion, incomplete abortion etc.
jaundice, infection in kidney are the rare complications and are not due to the direct effect of the procedure.
kindly tell everything about abortion to the doctor, so that he/she treat her in the right way.
don't worry your friend can recovered with proper medication and care. it takes time..so RELAX..keep patience.
regards- Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX panagar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood tests done after severe dehydration should i be worried
- Severe dehydration in the elderly
- Severe dehydration treatment
- Severe dehydration causes
- Symptoms of Severe dehydration
- Severe dehydration and seizures
- Diagnosis of Severe dehydration
- Treatment and cure for Severe dehydration
- Drugs/medication for Severe dehydration
- How to treat severe dehydration
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected intercourse during...
- Suggest treatment for bumps on the vagina after a Brazilian wax
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- What does heavy vaginal bleeding while on Mirena IUD indicate?
- Can cinnamon powder be used to induce abortion?
- What causes itching on the buttocks while on Hiprex?
- Suggest treatment for PCOS and obesity during pregnancy
- What causes pain under the left breast after eating a meal?
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes under the armpit
- What causes recurring anemia?