How does Topomax look?

Posted on Fri, 5 Jun 2015 in General Health
Question: I am looking in the pill identifier for a drug called topramate my drug letteres say zd 14 that does not show up
as topomax
Answered by Dr. Rovena Murati 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
detailed below.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.

Welcome to Healthcare Magic.

A white round 100 mg pill with the imprint ZD 14 ,is Topiramate.
A brand name for this drug is Topomax ,which is an anticonvulsant used to treat seizures.

Hope it helps.
Let me know if you have any question.

Dr.Rovena Murati
Follow up: Dr. Rovena Murati 4 minutes later
I have been going to urinate more and more at night and in the day, I have been tested for diabetes and I don't have that, Could it be that my bladder is getting weaker with age I am a 59 y\o female
Answered by Dr. Rovena Murati 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
detailed below.

Detailed Answer:
Hello again.

First you need to do some tests to exclude any possible pathological cause for frequent urination like :
-kidney condition
-urinalysis to exclude an infection.
If these tests are normal and you don't have any other symptom at all , it might be a physiological change in the bladder capacity,which change with age.
If the frequency of urination is changed lately ,you need to consult a physician and get examined to understand the cause.

Dr.Rovena

Dr. Rovena Murati