Have stomach pain, inflamed urethra, frequent urination and bleeding tooth. What's wrong?

Dr. Ratnakar Kini

Gastroenterologist

Posted on Fri, 14 Dec 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Question: I've been having lower stomach pain, inflammed urethra, and frequent urination as well as a feeling like something is stuck in my throat with congestion and head pressure. I also noticed my tooth was bleeding today dont not if that has anything to do with anything. dont know if these are all tied together or what.
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 3 hours later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to answer your query.

Lower abdominal pain and frequent urination could be due to urinalysis including urine culture sensitivity test may be done. The culture sensitivity test would reveal the organism causing the infection and the antibiotic to which it is sensitive.

Feeling of something stuck in the throat is called globus pharyngeus. It could be due to acid reflux or even a post nasal drip due to sinusitis. Since you have head ache also, sinusitis and post nasal drip could be the possible cause. Drink lot of water and take decongestant medications after consulting with your doctor.
If there is recurrent bleeding from your gums, get it examined by your doctor and you may have to undergo tests like bleeding and clotting time.

All these three are not related to each other.

I hope that answers your question.

If there are no more questions, kindly accept this answer and rate this service.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini