What is Urethra?
Urethra is the terminal or last part of the urinary system. It begins from the bladder and ends at the external urethral orifice or opening from where the urine comes out. It is long in males and that it passes throughout the prostrate gland and runs along the entire course of penis. In females it is shorter and more straight and hence more prone to infection.
Questions and answers on "Urethra"
Health resources related to Urethra
- Discharge from urethra at 8 months pregnant
- Have indwelling catheter in urethra is it safe to masturbate
- Urethra pain when wiping diareha
- Have uti discomfort in urethra painful can we prevent it
- Female urethra problems
- Air trapped in urethra
- Hard and swollen urethra
- Burning urethra from red wine
- Bubble feeling in urethra cause
- Red spots close to urethra