Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Found lump on fore skin. When pulled back noticed pus. Remedy?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 353 Questions
yeah i have a lump on my foreskin and it has fluid in it im able to pull back the forskin when i do the lump goes too the left of the penis
it does not hurt me im able to pull back can use the restroom fine but when i pulled it back this morning some white puss came out from the head
Posted Sat, 15 Jun 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Omer 3 hours later

I am Dr.Omer and i am here to help you with your query

I have seen the pictures

The pictures show contact dermatitis with swelling which you feel like a lump.

Contact dermatitis of the penis has become more common with the widespread use of latex condoms.

Dermatitis appears as red, pruritic lesions, sometimes with weeping of fluids with red rash ( as in your picture)or fissures. Since it is a allergic reaction to friction there is swelling meaning fluid.

Treatment is with topical corticosteroids and use of nonlatex condoms. Mild OTC corticosteroids can be tried first, with use of middle or high potency prescription preparations as needed.

Just go to ER and discuss what i told , if you can’t go follow the things i told you and it will go away , just don’t worry.

I hope this helps

Take care

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor