Done with blood test. What are the findings in the report?
Acute infection/ inflammation
Thanks for your query.
The blood investigation reports as mentioned in your post reveals an increase in White Blood Cell counts with raised Granulocyte count which is indicative of acute infection/ inflammatory process in the body.
Management will involve intake of anti biotics under the guidance of your Physician.
Regarding the symptom of fainting, it can be attributed to fluctuations in blood pressure or blood sugar levels, electrolyte imbalance or inadequate nutrition & hydration status of the body.
Since you have not mentioned about any history of systemic disease like Diabetes, Hypertension, etc., an estimation of blood pressure & blood sugar levels as well as serum electrolyte assay will be helpful in clinching the diagnosis.
In absence of any injury or wear & tear, the pain in ankle can be due to soft tissue inflammation.
Symptomatic relief can be obtained with anti inflammatory medications like Ibuprofen or steroid injection (as administered by your treating Doctor)
Physiotherapy exercises will also be helpful.
There is no need to worry, you will be fine.
If possible, kindly upload the blood investigation report you have mentioned in your post. You have a feature for the same on the right side of this query page for the same.
It will be helpful for us to understand your concern better & formulate an appropriate management plan.
Wishing you a Healthy life.
If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us.
I will be happy to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood tests done what does findings suggest
- What are the findings from the blood test results
- Blood test done to detect pregnancy what are the findings
- Blood test done what are the findings in the report
- What are the findings from non fasting blood test
- What are the findings from the childs blood test report
- Blood tests done what does the findings mean
- Pregnant triple blood test done what are the findings
- Blood test done what does the finding say
- What are the findings from my childs blood test
- Have swollen ankle. What could be causing this?
- Tested for total cholesterol, ldl and hdl. What does the report say?
- 75 years old suffering from osteoporosis. Pimple appeared on buttock....
- Undergoing radioactive iodine treatment. Have dry mouth and altered...
- Have lower back herniation. Noticed black and blue color changes in toe....
- Recurring pain in chest, back and shoulder. Looking for its cause and cure
- Have swollen eardrum and experiencing severe hearing loss. How to...
- Taking spirulina tablets. Getting cramps below rib cage. Side effect?
- What are the reason for mole growth on skin?
- Having twitching sensation in leg few days after sclerotherapy. Is this...