Can Polyps In The Esophagus Cause An Obstructive Sensation While Swallowing?
reflux stomach acid , polyp esophagus or else .
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* This may be reflux stomach acid , esophageal polyp or else .
* There is definite lesion as polyps in esophagus ( though rare ) majority of which
occurs in gastro esophageal junction , some in lower and mid esophagus .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Any history of burning in throat , chest or upper abdomen .
2. Alteration in appetite or weight .
3. Past history of any respiratory issues .
4. History of smoking or alcohol .
Awaiting for your response .
Possible polyp. suggested upper GI endoscopy .
Thanks for the details .
* Possible esophageal polyp .
* Recommendations at present
- Prefer soft , light diet .
- Keep head end of the bed elevated for around 30 degree when resting .
- Consult your doctor for need of upper GI endoscopy .
Wishing you fine recovery .
Wishing you fine results with scopy and hope it turns out simple inflammation or
other fast recovering condition .
Would like to get follow up afterwards .
Regards dear take care .