Can hCG cause a false positive pregnancy test?
I understand your concerns.
Beta hCG levels show false positive results when you are on Inj.hCG . Your ositive pregnancy blood levels are probably because of this.
Don't take anymore hCG injections. Repeat serum beta hCG blood test after one week to confirm pregnancy.
Ultrasound scan required
I understood your question perfectly.
Subsequent beta hCG levels are not reliable as you are are on Inj. hCG.
The pain could be due to ectopic pregnancy or ovarian hyperstimulation.
An ultrasound scan is required soon to differentiate the reason for pain.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Adderall hcg false pregnancy test
- Will hcg drops give a false positive pregnancy test
- Can celexa cause a false positive pregnancy test
- Hcg false pregnancy tests on implanon
- Can acidophilus cause a false positive pregnancy test
- Hcg tablets positive pregnancy tests
- Pregnancy test hcg eclia positive
- Can hcg slimquick cause positive pregnancy test
- Cabergoline causes false positive pregnancy test
- False positive pregnancy test