Can Panadol or Nurofen be taken for acid reflux?
I was just wondering if I can take pandol or nureofen if I am currently on a nexium prescription for acid reflux?
you can take both
The drugs you've mentioned do not have any serious interactions. Actually doctor may sometimes prescribe nexium for patients who use ibuprofen (nurofen) or similar drugs.
I hope you find my comments helpful!
You can contact me again if you'd like any clarification or further information.
there are only a few serious interactions
You are welcome.
Nexium may have serious interactions with some antiviral drugs against HIV. Other - more common - drugs include clopidogrel, citalopram, methotrexate. Less serious effects may apply to other drugs like amlodipine and other antihypertensive drugs, etc.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?