Blood test done. What are the findings in my report and required treatment?

Dr. Ganesh Sanap

Radiologist

Posted on Thu, 14 Feb 2013 in General Health
Question: I have attached my Blood report,need an opinion on the same
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 1 hour later
Hi, welcome and thanks for writing in.
Unfortunately your blood report has not been uploaded. You need try it again or please contact customer care support @ WWW.WWWW.WW
Looking forward for your response.

Regards.
Follow up: Dr. Ganesh Sanap 7 minutes later
pls find again
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 4 hours later
Hi, welcome back and thanks for writing in.
I have gone through your all reports. All investigations including blood sugar, complete blood count , kidney function test and liver function tests are completely within normal range.
Just your erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR)is elevated . It is depending on many factors like your daily activity, exercise or infection. Just isolated elevation is very non specific without any significance. So no need to worry about that.

In short you are healthy young individual. No risk for cardiovascular disease also.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have further concern please let me know.

Regards.