Bleeding after intercourse, on emergency contraception, pregnancy chances
Thanks for your query
Chances of pregnancy are very less in your case as there was no semen inside and you took emergency contraception also.
These pills contain high doses of levonorgestrol , 750 -1500 micrograms or mifepristone 600 mgm.
If taken twice in a week , can cause side effects like irregular bleeding.
Emergency contraception is a safe method and prevents 75% of the pregnancies caused by unprotected intercourse.
You should be aware of these drugs , their mechanism of action and side effects if you are taking them so frequently.
These side effects can be in the form of nausea , headache and irregular vaginal bleeding.
Barrier methods , safe period plus an emergency morning pill once a month is a better method of contraception.
If any other query please do not hesitate to ask
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to bleed after intercourse during pregnancy
- Nuvaring bleeding after intercourse with it in
- Continuous watery bleeding after intercourse on contraceptive pills cause
- On puregon and bleed after intercourse
- Bleeding after intercourse chances of pregnancy
- Bleeding after intercourse on emergency contraception pregnancy chances
- Reasons for bleeding after intercourse
- Is light bleeding after intercourse a symptom of pregnancy
- Implanon bleeding after intercourse
- Bleeding after intercourse pregnancy
- Controlled diabetes, irregular periods, miscarriage previously, spotting...
- Why is it extremely painful when i pass urine?
- 28 weeks pregnant, fragile x, mental retardation, ovarian failure,...
- Bloating, gas, incomplete evacuation, anal pressure. Treatment ?
- Is it normal to have light brown discharge in urine during 5 1/2 weeks...
- Missed abortion, ecosprin, wysolone, second pregnancy. Benefits and side...
- What does" Sub chronic bleed pole measurement - 13X4 MM" mean and how...
- Does Depakote ER have any side effect on pregnancy ?
- What are the brown spots seen after embryo transfer?
- Does polycystic ovarian syndrome cause pain, hot flashes, nausea and...