Are Prozac, Mirtazapine, and Quetiapine safe to take together?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
These medications are absolutely safe to use together. Prozac, mirtazapine, and quetiapine work together to help treat depression. Sometimes when starting new medications you can get an anxiety reaction, but this will go away within 2 weeks. Until then, do some deep breathing, meditation, or progressive muscle relaxation. You will feel better soon!
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it safe to take viagra while on mirtazapine
- Is it safe to take a preworkout on mirtazapine
- Is it safe to take prozac for seizures
- Is it safe to take mirtazapine for anxiety and depression
- Is it safe to take prozac together with deanxit
- Is it safe to take bystolic with prozac
- Is it safe to take mirtazapine and ciradin together
- Taking pristiq and prozac together
- Taking concerta and prozac together
- Is it safe to take mirtazapine to get sleep