What causes weight loss, anxiety, depression and leg tremors despite taking medications?

Question
my wife is struggling with weight loss, loss of mobility, anxiety, depression, and severe leg tremors. she has been to Shands Hospital and Mayo Clinic, plus 2 neurologists locally and no one can pinpoint her problem. she has had changes in her medication and nothing seems to work. she presently takes the following prescriptions: BUSPIRONE, MELOXICAM, CLONAZEPAM, PANTOPRAZOLE, MIRTAZAPINE, HYDROXYCHLOR, VENLAFAXINE AND TETRABENAZINE. DOCTORS INITIALLY DIAGNOSED HER WITH TARDIVE DYSKENESIA BUT MAYO CLINIC SAID NO.OTHERS SAY SHE HAS PARKINSONISM AND YET ANOTHER THINKS HUNTINGTONS DISEASE. SHE WILL NO LONGER GO OUT IN PUBLIC BECAUSE SHE SHAKES SO BADLY AND OUR SOCIAL LIFE IS NON-EXISTENT. CAN ANYONE HELP US?? PLEASE!!
Mon, 23 Apr 2018 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Eni 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
First fase of Parkinson with depression.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Patient,

I read your question.
I do understand your problem. As you have mentioned it is a bit complicated to come out in a conclusion what your wife has and what the remedy must be used to improve her.

On my experience I would suggest you to keep on the medication that she already. I think she is struggling with depression. And she may be in the first stage of Parkinson.

You should try to use serotoninagonist drugs for your wife. Discuss them with your doctor or the pharmacist. They will improve the inner being and will make anxiety go away. I do suggest that you trust one doctor only and do not change the course or the therapy often.

Parkinson and depression need to be treated systematically and symptomatically, so choose to talk about this to you local Neurologists.

Friends and love are at high important so try to go out more and have more dates. I know it is difficult, but in your case I find it vital

I wish you fast relief.

Best Regards,

Dr. E. Manoku