Suggest antidepressants with less side effects while suffering from stroke
I understand your concern. First of all, I agree with the doctor's hesitation to put your mother in law back on trazodone.
There are a few antidepressants with the least side effects that I would suggest, such as Mirtazapine (Remeron), Citalopram (Celexa) or Bupropion (Wellbutrin). However, provided that her doctor shares your opinion that she needs to be on an antidepressant they will likely agree to prescribe any of the above suggestions, based on her medical history.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tpa stroke side effects
- Hcg side effects stroke
- Suggestions for a good antidepressant without any side effects
- Is stroke a side effect of adrenaclick?
- Rasalect side effects stroke
- Side effects after a stroke
- Stroke lost temporary memory used marevam depricap loprin side effects
- Any side effects of torleva and epsolin have epileptic stroke
- Suggest antidepressants that have no side effects
- Brain stroke on ecospirin strocit and clopilet side effects
- What causes weight gain while on Ontrintellix?
- Suggest treatment for loss of vision and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for metastatic melanoma
- What causes joint pain while on Requip?
- What causes redness and painful swelling in the eyes?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for painful rash on the waist
- Does long term use of steroids affect a person's immune system?
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps and shortness of breath
- What do my creatine levels in blood indicate?