What is Mirtazapine?
Mirtazapine is a newer antidepressant that exhibits both noradrenergic and serotonergic activity. It is also commonly used as an anxiolytic, hypnotic, anti emetic and appetite stimulant.
Questions and answers on "Mirtazapine"
Health resources related to Mirtazapine
- Mirtazapine 15mg tablets
- Mirtazapine numb hands
- Antithyroid mirtazapine
- Usage of Mirtazapine
- Mirtazapine 7.5mg tablets
- Is it safe to take mirtazapine for anxiety and depression
- Does mirtazapine give false negative pregnancy test
- Will sleeping problems reduce with regular intake of mirtazapine
- Medicine mirtazapine 15 mg
- Mirtazapine and alcohol