Took pill after oral sex. Got periods, feeling bloated, dizzy and gaining weight. What's wrong?

I had non penetrative sex back on November the 13th (fingering, oral on me). Because I panicked, I decided to buy and use the after morning pill within six hours of the encounter. I got my period a day later, a bit heavier than usual but regular. However, for about three weeks I have been terribly bloated around the tummy area, have gained a bit of weight, feel constantly dizzy and sign of a period. Just brown discharge . Please help -- I don t see how I could be pregnant, even the encounter before this one (back in September) was non-penetrative !
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013