Saw yellow on the inner after a day of dry humping. What could it be?

Hi. Me & my boyfriend were dry humping with underwear on. Then the next day saw that there was yellow on the underwear.. I didn t think of anything of it, but I m really scared. What could it be? & then couple days after I ha sex with my boyfriend and when he pulled out, the condom was hanging out of my vagina . The rim of it was out & It looked like everything was inside still. But, the next day , under 24 hours, I took next choice pill then another 12 hours later. how will I know I m not pregnant?? I m so nervous!! When will my period coming? Oh and my last period started on the 4th.. and we dry humped on the 18th ad sex on 22nd. Was I ovulating???
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013