Friction blister on the penile head seems to be oozing thick yellow fluid. Using neosporin. Cause?

Jul 2016

I developed a friction blister on the head of my penis from a mutual masturbation session with my GF. She was a bit over zealous and did not use enough lube. The blister popped and it now oozes clean fluid. I show twice a day and have treated with neosporen. The clear fluid seems to turn thick and yellow/white after a while. Not sure if that is from the neosporen or infection. It does not burn or it but is tender when I shower or remove my boxers.
Posted Sat, 8 Jun 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed friction blister over shaft of your penis due to rough vigorous handling of penis during masturbation which got infected .
Please take broad spectrum antibiotics orally along with anti inflammatory medicine twice daily for a week.
Clean the abrasion with warm water and apply topical antibiotic ointment Neosporin twice daily.

Avoid sexual encounter till it heals up completely.

I think it will get cured with this treatment.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.