Dry humping, nausea, tiredness, stopped on eating, frequent urination, breast tenderness. Pregnant?

Hi, my bf and I had dry humping couple of times yesterday. He had 2 boxers on and shorts and I had my panties. We tried to make sure nothing came on me. The next day evening I started feeling nauseous and tired. After a day, I still felt slight nausea but whenever I ate something, it stopped. I urinate a lot too and feel tired. I belch a lot too. My breasts feel a little tender and nipples hurt(i think they hurt because of bf making out on them too much yesterday). Am I pergnant?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012