Strange sensation/weakness, 22 weeks pregnant, leg pain, no other problems. Reasons ?

my wife has a 4 day onset of strange sensation/weakness/sometimes jelly like when worse. She is 22 weeks pregnant. No SOB CP or resp/cardiac sypmtoms. Involves the entire L arm . She also has leg pain like someone was punching both of my legs all night. It was bad enough to keep her awake for multiple hours last night. Tylenol is not helping with either. As a side note she is just feeling better from a bad cold . No discoloration of any extremity no abnormal edema . The leg pain started last night. She has been experiencing what she desribed as RLS for a week now. The legs are NTTP during the day but TTP at night.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012