Back pain, taking more NSAIDS than usual, heartburn, gstric feeling. Any ideas ?

Hi, I have been having some back pain lately and taking more NSAIDS than usual. I am being worked up to ensure it is nothing but musculoskeletal far everything normal. But now for 2 days I have had what I think is very bad heartburn but it s much worse than any normal heartburn I have ever had! It s mostly central sternam to right chest and radiating into my neck and feels like burning and Stinging feeling. Should I get this checked out? I have some abdominal fullness and gastritis feelings with nausea but wondering if it s just all the stress about my back or a new symptom. Should I be worried and get an esophogeal exam right away or take some more antacids and see if it goes away? thanks:)
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer