Shoulder pain, taking medication. Done magnetic therapy. Advice?

hello doctor,about 2 mos from now im in on my right shoulder ,i consulted an orthopedic doctor and he prescrived me anti inflammatory and pain reliever for 20 days but pain still there more worst.again i referred to another ortho specialist and he gived me another kind of anti inflammatory med.too.also he advised me to do magnetic theraphy and exercise what im doing now 2 weeks .im releived after these theraphy but during night if im sleeping i really in deep pain which usually awakes me..please give advice doctor ..thank you ..
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012